Sunday, September 11, 2011

My first dove hunt.

Dana and I went to my good friend Neil Waggoner's annual dove hunt this weekend. Neil and his wife Vickie, their 3 year old twins Lex and Mary Beth and Neil's daughter Logan live on 40 acres off of 45 South in Lowndes County, MS, surrounded by Black Prairie land. I always love shooting new things, and this was certainly different from what I am use to shooting. Beautiful day, perfect weather and, at the end of the hunt, some of the best catfish I have ever had in my life! Lots of fun, I hope to do it again soon.

It was my first dove hunt...but not Dana's.



Lex and Daddy

Looking West on Neils land. Absolutely beautiful.

Mary Beth and Logan Waggoner








Lex and Daddy carting hunters to their spot.

Lex Waggoner


Lex Waggoner, Neil Waggoner and Ken Kemp.

















Ken Kemp and Neil Waggoner. I have known these two for MANY years. Ken and I played tee ball together in Propst Park in 1979.





Dana and I hopped on the 4 wheeler with Neil and rode the property.







No comments: