Monday, March 29, 2010

Maryneff's second annual birthday fish fry- Greenwood, MS

I spent my Sunday afternoon with my dear friends Nick and Maryneff for the second annual Maryneff's birthday delta fish fry in Greenwood, MS. These are two of my dearest friends in the world. Chef Nick works at Giardinas Restaurant, at the Alluvian Hotel in Greenwood, and is a product of MUW's Culinary Arts school. Maryneff teaches high school art. These are two beautiful souls that I am proud to call my friends;)

Our master fish fryer Willie Leflore, his lovely wife Romona and their baby Annabelle.



Yep, you're in Saints country!







Conecuh- pork sausage made in Mississippi


Nick, Maryneff and Freida;)


Mona, Lecrisha and Maryneff


Lecrisha and Maryneff


Maryneff's hall of photos. LOVE their house!






No comments: