Monday, August 24, 2009

Long Live Baseball!

I love Baseball....and for as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a professional baseball player. I finally realized about a year and a half ago that that's probably not going to happen......oh well. Now I love photography, so it's all good.

Friday night was Lions Night at the Mississippi Braves Game, The Atlanta Braves AA affiliate team. My Dad got to throw out the first pitch. Pretty cool if you ask me. Caleb and I went down on the field with him, which was also super cool. My parents use to take me to Braves games as a kid in Atlanta, so it was very special to me to be able to take Caleb his first baseball game. In the words of John Bell, Lead Singer of Widespread Panic, "Long Live Baseball!"













































3 comments:

Kesler Crew said...

Yes, yes - LONG LIVE BASEBALL! So awesome that your dad got to throw out the 1st pitch.

GO CARDS!!!

Jill said...

That's so neat. I know you all had a great time. Love all the pics.

Drew Reardon said...

Great shots Chris!